Welcom to my blog

*In my blog Iam trying to describe my feelings every day , am talking here about topics that i feel it is necessary to all my readers and i wish to have your great honour *

Thursday, March 20, 2008

( The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step )


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
And me in this blog am trying to go deep in each heart & found what can i write about it , i will write some words slide off my lips Like a butterfly flutters its wings ,Voice as lovely as gliding in wind , because they are coming out from my heart.
And to write a romantic poem about someone or to write some words about someone is to love someone is not to be her/his shadow, is to be her/his angel , her/his spirit and to be with her/his whenever she/he needs to. Means always , because she/he will never plain to let her/his spirit go away.
Finally i want to say If I could have just one wish , I would wish to have friends always know the meaning of friendship & a lady know the meaning of love.And i guess from this words i can start my own journey in the life , this blog will be my mirror that reflects all my feelings in the form of words.so i realy believe the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi abdo happy to visit your blog
keep moving forward
with my best wishes to find the true friend and the true love....


mohammed shaat

Abdelrahman Osama said...

Thank you mohamed shaat & wish you too a happy life by the god welling.

Anonymous said...

Nice Work abdel-rahman keep on it....:)God bless u.

ur's sister-->AYA

Abdelrahman Osama said...

Thank you my sister very much