Welcom to my blog

*In my blog Iam trying to describe my feelings every day , am talking here about topics that i feel it is necessary to all my readers and i wish to have your great honour *

Thursday, March 20, 2008

( Friend Ship )


A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place. Friend ship indeed it is a very good kind of a relation , but in fact I don't have a best friend , because all of my friends that I have are my best friends , so I needn't talk about a certain friend and I will talk about all of my friends under the name of friendships.
Friendship is the golden thread that tights hearts together, it requires meeting the needs of both friends. It also requires equality & loyalty from friends & they must be flexible because conflicts must be resolved quickly for friendships to continue.
Friendship is like a very deep hole where you can throw away all of your problems, it is like a golden key that can open friends hearts to store your secrets that can never be known by any body.
Good friends are like flowers never ever hurt you with any bad thing but always help you to be better because they show you the way of happiness.
So nobody in life can live without good friends & every body in our life should protect his friend ships from any hazard & should know well that the worst enemy of friend ships is change by one or both friends because there is usually pain with the loss of friends.
Finally I would like to say that all my friends are the best in my opinion because am always trying to enlarge their good values in their personalities & to neglect any bad things.
But every body from the beginning should try to choose friends that have good moral values.

No comments: